October 31, 2010


I made  a version of the my proposed dolls to present to my teacher last week. He wasn't very pleased about what I brought in.
I'll admit. It didn't look very good, I rushed through it, and wasn't happy about doing it for some reason. So I spent several hours this week working on another mockup for my first presentation on Tuesday.

Speaking of presentation, I'm not as nervous about it as I was earlier last week. Although, I feel like I'm missing out on the artists I should include as inspiration. This is what makes me a little unsure. But we'll see. I'm glad that we have a little bit of time to run through these before we hit the main stage and present to our prospective mentors.

Here's some progress shot of my new mockup. I like her a lot. I'm also learning about how I'm going to put these things together..
First "rough" drawing. Yes, I cut off her head, because I drew her face/head separately and drew the body on a different sheet of paper.

Ink outline applied.
This is the shadow layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment